Best Nights Sleep
So you would think that sleep would be an easy thing to do, wouldn’t you? However for many of us it’s frustratingly hard to sleep soundly in a way that helps us to function well the next day.
Do you frequently experience…
• Difficulty in drifting off to sleep?
• Difficulty getting back to sleep if you wake up during the night?
• Lying awake thinking about sleep but it seems to take you forever to get there?
• Difficulty in getting things done during the day because of your sleep patterns?
• Impatience or frustration with those closest to you because you’re tired?
If you’ve answered yes to two or more of the above then you’ve probably already tried…
• Sleeping tablets
• Cutting down on caffeine
• Drinking herbal teas
• Taking naps
And these methods haven’t worked for you.
The results you can expect to see from my program are:
Sleeping peacefully during the night
• Waking up refreshed and looking forward to the day ahead
• More energy
• Better immunity to colds and viruses
• Calmer mind and body
I used to toss and turn each night in bed myself, checking the clock, watching time tick closer towards the dreaded alarm. Once I learned the tools to calm my mind and body I could sleep well and peacefully and I’ve been helping individuals like yourself do the same for 8 years now. I only teach you what has worked for me. So you can be sure these tools are tried and tested.
So how does it work?
We will work together for at least 3 sessions either in person/Skype/Phone coaching depending on your preference. Usually these sessions are taken weekly or fortnightly. The tools that I will give you and the work that we will do together will be a combination of Coaching, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindfulness Training, Posture work and Emotional Freedom Therapy.