Terms and Conditions
Claire Brooker Practice provides access to the Claire Brooker Practice website (the “website”) subject to the Terms And Conditions set out on this page and all applicable laws. Please read them carefully before using the Claire Brooker Practice website. By accessing and browsing the Site, as a guest you signify your agreement and accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Claire Brooker Practice with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Your use of this website is governed by these Conditions of Use and subject to this Notice of Copyright.
Conditions of Use
1. All material included in our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent advice. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice.
2. Claire Brooker Practice makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website and expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and the Claire Brooker Practice had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
3. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and the Claire Brooker Practice had been advised of the possibility of the same.
4. Whilst the Claire Brooker Practice uses its best endeavours to check all registered Lightning Process practitioner websites it cannot monitor any changes that may be made and accordingly does not accept any liability in connection with Lightning Process practitioner or any other third party websites that can be accessed through this website.
5. If any provision of these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
The Phil Parker Group’s omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by the Claire Brooker Practice.
6.These Conditions of Use and the Notice of Copyright shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and the Claire Brooker agrees to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The laws of your country may be different from the law of England and Wales and there may be additional requirements for you to use our website or services. The Claire Brooker Practice cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website complies with all relevant local laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations.
Notice of Copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in this website is owned by the Claire Brooker. No part of the website may be copied, published and/or reproduced in any form except as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable.